Digital Project Manager
We are excited to grow and currently seeking a Digital Project Manager to join our incredible remote team. The right person will be an outstanding, positive professional who fits our unique, caring company culture. They will thrive when faced with challenges, excel in a fast-paced work environment, execute projects quickly and efficiently, and have fun growing in their craft alongside a remarkable group of people.
This role reports to the VP of Creative Operations. As the Digital Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the successful execution of our agency projects by collaborating with team members to ensure project milestones are achieved, developing project timelines and budgets, and monitoring project progress toward deliverables.
- Manage and oversee the planning, execution, and completion of all projects.
- Schedule and lead partner meetings, and ask thoughtful questions to extract information that may help the team make better strategic decisions.
- Set up new projects, making sure tasks or details aren’t missed.
- Assign billable and non-billable projects to the team based on project budget, skill, and availability.
- Obtain and coordinate any necessary deliverables (copy, imagery, etc.) and approvals from partners throughout the project.
- Coordinate and communicate project progress, risks, and issues to partners and internal team
- Routinely follow up with partners and team members to make sure projects do not stall.
- Catch scope creep before it’s too far to reverse.
- Nurture partner relationships by demonstrating our core values of treating others well and being a good steward. The bottom line, we want our partners to know they’re important and that we care about them and their organization.
- Maintain effective internal communication to ensure that all relevant DuBose team members are kept informed of project progress.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Continuously provide input for PM processes to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Update leadership weekly on the status of projects and client-related issues.
After the initial ramp-up, the following responsibilities will be transitioned:
- Develop and utilize resource forecasting and allocation tools and strategies to provide the big-picture perspective on the team’s overall current and future workload and help the entire team with time management and workflow prioritization (not micromanagement but mentoring and skill development of the team).
- Schedule, organize, and lead team weekly team meetings. Lead conversations around resourcing, workflow, budget, and schedule management.
- Track and organize all project deliverables and milestones in our project management tool and monitor/track team and contractor resources to meet deadlines.
- Lead internal project debriefs to help us learn what’s working, what’s not, and how we can improve processes in the future.
- Have a strong eye on quality assurance for every project we create. Check for content, design, and technical excellence.
- 2–4 years of relevant digital project management experience (and/or certification) ideally within an agency environment.
- Experience planning, developing timelines, and overseeing complex, long-term digital projects.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to develop solutions to complex problems.
- Exceptional organizational skills, multitasking capabilities, and attention to detail.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Graceful under pressure, yet comfortable with having tough conversations with partners, the team, and vendors.
- Proficient in Wrike (or comparable project management tool)
- Versatility, flexibility, and getting things done quickly and accurately are critical requirements
- Team player with a passion for giving partners the very best experience possible
Additional Benefits for Full-Time Employees at DuBose Web:
- Our remote culture is centered around Team Wellness: socially, emotionally, physically, and mental health. We have evolved into an employee-centric culture where we focus on having a healthy, positive, open, and flexible mindset. We are always looking for ways to have fun like occasional in-person lunches, celebrating site launches, weekly virtual get-togethers, and finding ways to enjoy each other.
- Your health is important to us! From day one, we provide 100% Company-paid medical; dental; and vision insurance.
- Retirement (401k); Maximum match of 4% (optional) is given with a 5% or higher contribution made by the employee; all matching funds are vested immediately;
- Learning Culture: Whether you need guidance or autonomy, we ensure you have an atmosphere to continuously learn and get better.
- Paid Vacation: Our team enjoys approximate accrual of 4 four weeks annually, 4 weeks of paid emergency leave, and 12 paid holidays (in addition to paid time off)
- Through our Employee Assistance Program, you have access to life management services (i.e. counseling, legal, financial advice, etc.)
Our company is DuBose Web and we create web experiences that inspire and impact people. In 2007, we were founded with simple intentions: to design professional, inviting, and effective websites for our clients; offer exceptional customer service; and have fun along the way! While we continue to innovate and evolve, our foundation, values, and beliefs remain and continue to guide our company today. We encourage you to review our website to learn more about our company, how we think, and who we serve.
Required: Applicant must be located (and legally able to work) in the United States. DuBose Web is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Next Steps & Important Instructions: Please click the button below and fully complete the form. Be sure to attach your résumé and tell us anything else you feel we should know about you and your experience.