Present an inspired user experience.
User Interface (UI) & User Experience (UX)—all the ways in which real human beings interact with your brand and how you make them think, share or take action—is a vital part of website design and development.
In the crowded landscape of the web, connecting with your ideal customer doesn’t happen by chance. And, if the right person visits your site, you want to be sure that your site resonates with them. We address UI & UX through a careful, step-by-step process that requires your expertise and ours. Our process—research, strategy, UX, UI design, development, testing, and monitoring—is driven by your goals and completed with your unique user in mind.
The Northeastern Strategic Alliance is an authoritative and comprehensive source for companies seeking to make an informed decision on locating facilities in the region.
Progressive but committed to personalized care, Newberry Hospital’s strengths are showcased on its new website.
Research and Analysis, Competitive Benchmarking, Persona Development
Your website is too important to base decisions on gut feelings or best guesses. Through industry research, the analysis of your existing data, and customer demographics, we can help you develop a digital strategy that will set you up for success.
- Research and Analysis: This is a deep-dive into your business' core values and target audiences. We do this to ensure we fully understand the users you’re trying to reach and how you’re currently reaching them.
- Competitive Benchmarking: We compare your competitors’ sites with your existing website to learn what draws your target audience in, how they move from page to page, and what turns them away.
- Persona Development: Data-driven user personas are created to reflect your users’ motivations, goals, frustrations, and preferred digital channels. These personas are used to guide your website content and functionality, ensuring both are developed with your audience in mind.
Strategy & UX
User Experience (UX), Information Architecture
The best experience is one that provides the information you need on a website that is easy-to-use. We ensure that your content is structured and presented in a way that is intuitive and reflects today's common web interface expectations.
- The User Experience: We consider what your user needs from a website. Which questions do they need answered? How will they find that information? How can they best contact you? By answering questions like these, we can move forward in designing a site that provides the experience your audience needs and wants.
- Information Architecture: We outline everything your site will include and how it will be presented. By organizing your content early in the strategy process, we can design a streamlined experience for your visitors.
User Interface (UI) Design, Story Telling, Branding
The look and feel of any website has an undeniable impact on its visitors. And, although a website's user experience is extremely important, it doesn't promote engagement on its own.
With the goal of making the overall experience more profound, we combine storytelling with design best practices to produce a cohesive and desirable effect on your target audience. By soliciting a more emotional connection, we are able to relate to users on a deeper level leaving them wanting to know more about your organization.
- Design Elements: Each website we produce is designed with thoughtfulness and intention. We make sure that the styles, colors, fonts, and other graphical elements used accurately represent the unique story you're telling. Our designers partner with our strategists to ensure every stylistic element aligns with the overall strategy and established brand standards.
Development & Testing
Our full-stack developers work hand-in-hand with our designers and strategists to turn the experience and interface into a beautiful, functional website.
- Testing: Before we launch your website, we’ll test it thoroughly in-house to ensure a seamless launch and excellent user experience from day one. You can also expect continued monitoring and support post-launch for total peace of mind in your transition to a new site.
Monitor & Evolve
Measurement, Analysis, Continuous Improvement
We’re committed to ensuring your website helps you meet your goals. After launch, we’ll provide ongoing support to ensure continuous improvement on your website.
- Measurement: With the help of Google Analytics and heat mapping, we can measure how your visitors are interacting with your new website.
- Analysis: We provide monthly and/or quarterly reports on measurements to let you know where we stand in relation to the KPIs we set together at the start of the project.
- Continuous Improvement: We use growth driven design methodology to continuously improve your website based on how your users are interacting with the site and your current digital marketing initiatives.
“Design creates stories, and stories create memorable experiences, and great experiences have this innate ability to change the way in which we view our world.”
We’d love to speak with you about your project and explore a potential partnership! Please complete the following form and we will contact you within one business day.
We are passionate about making a positive impact on the communities we live in. We work with organizations to create websites that are both beautiful and beneficial. We truly enjoy what we do, just take a look at some of our recent work. You’ll see what we’re talking about.